Wednesday, 15 February 2017

Castle Zadrian and the missing Paladin

Photos and adventure hook of the dungeon that I ran on Saturday.
I have to say it was a good laugh and I really enjoyed getting back behind the DM screen.

Thanks to Mr.R for providing these pictures.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photos
Hell hounds attack the party whilst they are investigating a room in Castle Zadrian.

Ankheg ambush in the Valley of the Ancients

7 sarcophagi and a book on a pedestal.
Surely nothing bad can happen in here....





No comments:

28mm set piece stuff

28mm set piece stuff Below are pictures of some new set piece models that I have painted this week, nothing too spectacular but I'm v...