Tuesday, 14 June 2016

Xiticix Invasion.

Rifts - Xiticix.


Shown below are some new pictures of the Xiticix army that I have been working on for the last couple of weeks.

I am going to be using these in a Rifts adventure that I am planning on running at some point soon. The models were purchased from eBay but I have no idea what gaming system they come from, but they are very cool.


I models all arrived off the sprue and with no bases, so they had to be assembled and then painted. I used a black spray paint to base coat them, then once that was dry I sprayed them all again with a light grey paint but at a distance of about 20cm. 


This was so that the models received a light spray of colour, once the coat of grey dried I then sprayed them all again but this time with a ivory paint and again at the distance of about 20cm. 


Once the paint dried I then coated them all in Army Painter quick shade and finally I added the sand effect base.


I'm very happy with the way that they look.



Xiticix Queen.
Very impressive model, these are all made from a resin compound so I had to base the models on heavy bases and then add extra weight so they wouldn't be too light on the gaming board.


Xiticix Hunters

Xiticix Super-Warrior

Xiticix Leaper / Assassins

Xiticix Warriors

Xiticix Warriors
Xiticix Workers / Nannies

Xiticix Workers / Nannies

Xiticix Workers / Nannies
Xiticix Grubs / Larva

Xiticix Grubs / Larva

Xiticix Grubs / Larva








No comments:

28mm set piece stuff

28mm set piece stuff Below are pictures of some new set piece models that I have painted this week, nothing too spectacular but I'm v...