Thursday, 31 December 2015

Malifaux marionettes.....finished

I added some more detail to these models since I last posted on here.

These are now finished and can be added to the cabinet.

Red cheeks and white faces finished.
I originally painted these two models with bronze buttons but they came up too dark so I changed them to gold.

I tried to make these as spooky as possible.
The weird puppet from the Saw movies was my inspiration


No comments:

28mm set piece stuff

28mm set piece stuff Below are pictures of some new set piece models that I have painted this week, nothing too spectacular but I'm v...