Wednesday, 30 December 2015

Christmas holidays mean......food, drink, family and a "spare" few hours to paint some models.

Here are some pictures of some models I have painted in the last week, I didn't paint these for any particular reason except because I liked them.

I'm sure I will find a use for them all, there are always plenty of dungeons to run for my buddies.

Enjoy.

Goblin, basic colours added.

Re-based and ready to dip.



Finished, painted, dipped, re-based and matte varnished.
I have no idea what I'll use him for but he's a cool model so that's a good enough reason.
Human skull terrain, delivered by Father Christmas himself.

Nice one Santa.
The resin bases were painted in preparation for some models shown below.

Black Hawk.
Lovely model and base, awful picture.....I need to practice my photography skills.
Malifaux marionettes.
From the Collodi boxed set.

Basic colours added.
I bought these models about 2 years ago and they have been sat on my "to do" pile.



Basic colours done.
Re-based.
Dipped and ready for some matte varnish




No comments:

28mm set piece stuff

28mm set piece stuff Below are pictures of some new set piece models that I have painted this week, nothing too spectacular but I'm v...