Wednesday, 29 July 2015

Hoard of the Dragon Queen - Stuff that I have painted for today.

It's been a busy couple of weeks with D&D at home, I've not been playing but I have had quite a bit of prep work to start and finish. This is mostly models that I have wanted to get ready for the next D&D session.


First on the list is this beauty.
She's a Storm/Cloud Giant......you choose which?

I'm very happy with the way she came out, the model itself is from Reaper miniatures and was a lot of hard work but fun to paint.








A slightly smaller job was to paint this group of terrible faced gargoyles.
For those of you who like to play a board game or two will recognise that these are from Descent.

They were not 100% complete at the time of me adding these pictures to my blog as I still have to repaint their bases. 












No comments:

28mm set piece stuff

28mm set piece stuff Below are pictures of some new set piece models that I have painted this week, nothing too spectacular but I'm v...