Wednesday, 13 May 2015

Hoard of the Dragon Queen - Castle Naerytar

I need to update this blog more often, but things keep taking up my time!

Here are some pictures from last Saturdays game, I had a really good time and making the party squirm in the face of the rampaging TOADS in Castle Naerytar really made all the hard work worth it.


The party arrive at the swamp and after a brief rest are ambushed by Snapjaw and his hungry tribesmen.

The heroes beating the poor, defenceless lizard men into pulp.

The party arriving at the lizard folk and bullywug camp outside Castle Naerytar 
Another good angle of the camp.

No flash 3D terrain here, just good old dry wipe pen and battle map.
It's like steeping through a time warp to 1993

One of the party was placed into the battle grid of shame after he was swallowed whole by a giant toad. 

No comments:

More 4ground goodness

Horgar's Blacksmith I bought this lovely model at Salute this year and I have finally finished building it, I have a few of these 4...