Sunday, 1 March 2015

Hoard of the Dragon Queen - Update

Update from last weeks dungeon.


So its been a while since I last posted, I've had a lot to do since starting a new job and organising moving house. And in between all of that I have tonnes of models to paint, dungeons to read/write and everything else that comes with modern life. But it's all fun and I am not complaining.

Here are some updated pictures from the D&D gaming session I ran on the 20th & 21st Feb, I have to say I had a great time running the dungeon.


Great picture of the fungus room and entry room into the cultists cave.

The party "carefully" negotiating the fungus room.


Fight with Frulam Mondath and her cultists.
Frulam Mondath in the centre surrounded by her loyal cultists.
Final fight with Langdedrosa Cyanwrath and his Bezerker hence men.
Great fight and the party did well to take these tough enemies on.

Great picture of the whole dungeon complex, for those of you who have run this dungeon this will look slightly different but all in all the 3D dungeon tiles that I made, see previous posts, look awesome and the players loved them.

One of the players, Mark, who plays an Elven Bard could not remember that he had a barkskin cast on him by the druid. So in an attempt to remind him of this he drew out this great card and stuck it to his character sheet.....it made no difference whatsoever, he still kept saying his AC for 14 every time I asked him.

A couple of months ago I came up with the idea to present an award to the player who makes the worse joke in a D&D session, we called this the "Golden Goblin Bollocks" award. And much to his credit Dave, who plays a Druid and Ranger in the campaign made this beauty!! Which as no surprise was awarded to Mark for his unflinching ability to crack the worse jokes you've ever heard.

Congratulations Mark.



No comments:

Apparatus of Kwalish

I've been working on this beauty for a few weeks now, there's nowhere on this planet where you can buy one of these or something sim...