Friday, 9 January 2015

New Stuff.!!

If you have been reading this blog since I started it you will know that way back in Jan/Feb 2014 I started building a 3D dungeon using a tile kit that I bought from eBay.

Well I am doing it all again, but this time I am going to make it more modular so that I can combine it with other similar pre-made tiles.

Here are some pictures of the kits that I have bought, it's going to be a lot of work but I am excited to start.



Cave walls, part built.

More cave walls
All of this will need to be built, based and painted.

Spare bits and some extra crates, barrels and skulls that the eBay seller chucked in for good measure.
Thank you!

Finally, the huge box of tiles and walls.
This is about 7 layers deep.

No comments:

28mm set piece stuff

28mm set piece stuff Below are pictures of some new set piece models that I have painted this week, nothing too spectacular but I'm v...