Thursday, 23 October 2014

D&D Icons of the Realms

Stuff I've been painted.


I posted some pictures of these miniatures earlier on the blog, but here are the finished versions. I've dipped these in Army Builder dark tone, then matte varnished them and finally added the detail to the bases.

I think the added detail really adds to these models and once me and my gaming buddies are finished with the D&D 5th edition Starter Set adventure then I'll be using these in the Horde of the Dragon Queen. 

I've read episodes 1-3 and I'll hopefully crack on with the rest this week.....I just need to find some spare time in between work, commuting to London, kids, family, eating, sleeping, painting e.t.c. e.t.c...!












No comments:

Apparatus of Kwalish

I've been working on this beauty for a few weeks now, there's nowhere on this planet where you can buy one of these or something sim...