Sunday, 7 September 2014

Rifts - Coalition Orbital Penal Colony Tau Sigma XI

Here are a few more pictures from Saturdays game.
In a break from the norm after this post I am also going to post the Rifts Adventure that I wrote for the guys, I'll include the adventure synopsis, monster/enemy stats and details from the dungeon.

 Top left hand corner you can see the mercenaries being attacked by a group of the remaining inmates of the prison.

 Nice close up picture of the party being jumped by a small group of inmates.

Command centre, from here the party had to escape back home before the Hammer Down protocol initiated.

No comments:

More 4ground goodness

Horgar's Blacksmith I bought this lovely model at Salute this year and I have finally finished building it, I have a few of these 4...