Sunday, 7 September 2014

Old Perfection.

Old Perfection.
Here are some pictures of Saturday's Rifts game, these are of the town that I built.

The majority of the buildings that you see were built from MDF kits that I bought from gaming conventions here in the UK and bits and pieces that I ordered from the net.

Enjoy!

(all of these pictures were taken by my buddy Mark, who was playing an Operator)

 Nice aerial shot of the town.
Buildings from top left are as follows.
Hangar
Power station
Med Lab
Barracks
Communications.
Nice picture of the town plus my arm and a huge tub of dice.
I think I am placing the party of Rifts mercenaries on the board.

No comments:

Apparatus of Kwalish

I've been working on this beauty for a few weeks now, there's nowhere on this planet where you can buy one of these or something sim...