Thursday, 11 September 2014

More Rifts photos

Here are a few more pictures from the Rifts games that I ran last weekend.


Here are some of the models that I painted that the guys used as their PC's.
Roll call from left to right:
Sapphire the Assassin
Sgt Alyus Blackwood the Borg
Jamie Lee the Tech Operator

There was a 4th PC called Commande Marcus Luttrell, but I don't have picture of him. No doubt because he is from Spec Ops and prefers his privacy





These are the zombie/borg/juicers that the mercenaries freed and then fought in the penal colony. They are models from Dust Tactics, I painted them orange to looks like real inmates and also added barcode transfers to their backs to.

No comments:

28mm set piece stuff

28mm set piece stuff Below are pictures of some new set piece models that I have painted this week, nothing too spectacular but I'm v...