Monday, 16 June 2014

Pearl of the Sea Mother - Update

So...it's been a while since I last update my blog, I've been rushed off my feet with work and going on holiday.

Any way the update is as follow, the 2nd part of this dungeon was planned to be run on the 22nd of June but these plans have now been cancelled due to calendar conflicts with one of the players. So instead we have planned for the next game to run on the 5th of July.

This means it will have been almost 2 months since I rolled a D20 in anger....but I have been keeping busy with other D&D related stuff.

Shown below are pictures of some lights that I have created for my dungeons, they are made from LED lights that I painted grey and then added a wire frame to.

They look good and they flicker like real candles, I still need to finish off the paint work but I thought I would post some pictures today.








Lights with the basic grey base.




I have now added the wire cage and they are turned on so you can see the flames, in the background is a sneak peak of the Blipdoolpoolp miniature that I have been building....more pictures of her and her minions will follow soon.

No comments:

28mm set piece stuff

28mm set piece stuff Below are pictures of some new set piece models that I have painted this week, nothing too spectacular but I'm v...