Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Zombies


Here's a quick picture of the zombies that I started to tidy up since I purchased them from eBay. These are second hand and had been pre-painted before I purchased them. I'm a bit unhappy with the condition and I probably should have stripped the original paint from them before I started cleaning them up as the previous paint job was a bit thick and blobby....oh well.

I've dipped these models using the Army Painter dark quick shade and it's worked in bringing out some more of the detail on the models. I'll leave the quick shade to dry for another day before I matte paint and base them properly.


These miniatures are all from the West Wind - Empire of the Dead range.
Their models are awesome and once these are done I'll be looking to purchase the models from their Vampire Hunter range...

No comments:

28mm set piece stuff

28mm set piece stuff Below are pictures of some new set piece models that I have painted this week, nothing too spectacular but I'm v...