Wednesday, 5 March 2014

The end..?

So Ark of the Mad Mage is now done and the fall out of the dungeon is as follows.

No party deaths, but lots of party fun..!
And that's the important thing, as a DM I try to make the dungeons as challenging as possible so that there is a real sense that the parties actions have consequences but I do not like to kill off party members as this will always cast a downer over the dungeon. Obviously if a PC death is unavoidable then hey that's what happens but I like to make sure that everyone has had a good time.

I am waiting for a few new pictures of the final battle between the Jaegers and the Tarrasque to be emailed to me from one of the guys who was playing on Saturday, as soon as they arrive I will post them here.

And as for the future, well we haven'tr discussed when we will next play D&D but I when/if it happens I will be sure to chronicle all of the pre dungeon warm up and the aftermath on this blog.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing the progress of the dungeon on this blog and I hope to write more in the future. If you want to contact me with any questions then please feel free.


No comments:

28mm set piece stuff

28mm set piece stuff Below are pictures of some new set piece models that I have painted this week, nothing too spectacular but I'm v...