Monday, 24 March 2014

Puppets......finally started painting.

So I've finally managed to find some time this evening to paint three of the Malifaux Collodi miniatures that I bought 2 weeks ago.

These miniatures have been base painted and I've dipped them in the army builder Quick Shade dark tone. I'll leave the dark tone to dry for 24 hours before I add some more detail and shade.

I've also painted the new bases that I bought from eBay, I managed to find a seller who made resin bases that look like the wooden floor boards.











No comments:

28mm set piece stuff

28mm set piece stuff Below are pictures of some new set piece models that I have painted this week, nothing too spectacular but I'm v...