Sunday, 9 March 2014

New dungeon tiles

So about 3 years ago I bought some Paizo dungeon mastery tiles, these are card tiles that are about 13x8 inch rectangles and you get about 18 per pack. These tiles are not made from thick card and I didn't use them as they tend to move about on the gaming table a lot.

But I wanted to use these as the art work on the tiles is exceptional, so I started sticking these to a black card base so that I could use them.

I've attached a few new pictures here so you can see the before and after.

Wizards keep.
Entrance hall

Wizards keep.
Living quarters 

Wizards keep.
Ritual room

Wizards keep.
Summoning room.

No comments:

28mm set piece stuff

28mm set piece stuff Below are pictures of some new set piece models that I have painted this week, nothing too spectacular but I'm v...