Thursday, 6 February 2014

Painted 3D tiles

So my plan this weekend is to spend a few hours in my garage painting the finals pieces of the 3D dungeon tiles and also prepping other miniatures that I need to still paint for the dungeon.

As you can probably imagine I have had a lot of work to do for this dungeon and I am nervous that I will not get everything finished before the first weekend of March. Checking the dates today has made me realize that I only have 3 weekends left before I have to play this and I am starting to sweat about all of the work that is left.

Any way, you gotta stay positive and I think I have enough time to get all the prep done.

Shown here are a few pictures of some of the 3D tiles that I have already started to paint...

Enjoy.!!




No comments:

Apparatus of Kwalish

I've been working on this beauty for a few weeks now, there's nowhere on this planet where you can buy one of these or something sim...