Wednesday, 12 February 2014

Jaeger Photos

So as promised here are some pictures of the Jaegers that I have been painting./building for the last few weeks....I prepped the bad boys for painting about 2 weeks ago and they have been sat in my garage since then drying and also getting some much needed air to them. 

I primed these with an undercoat from a spray can which made for a lot of mess hence why I painted them in my garage and not the dining room table.

As you can see from the pictures I have almost completed all three Jaegers, I still need to add some more fine detail to a couple of the figures and their bases and the final Jaeger....the grey one that looks like a Knight....still needs some more detailed painting, a few touch up jobs to the base and I also need to "dip" it in some Army Painter dip to highlight the armour detail.

Once all of that is done I will then need to matte spray all 3 models to take off the sparkly sheen, again I'll have to do this at the weekend in my garage.

Any way enough talk, have a look and enjoy the pictures.



Celtic Hammer


No comments:

28mm set piece stuff

28mm set piece stuff Below are pictures of some new set piece models that I have painted this week, nothing too spectacular but I'm v...